photo NavFB_zpsyg9qeqhv.png photo NavPin_zpsle15ezua.png photo NavIG_zpssq1xm6ek.png photo NavBL_zpszvut4v4s.png


Tuesday, June 2, 2015

All that Mess


Isaiah 1:18 NIV
“Come now, let us settle the matter," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”
I’m a quiet girl. I battle OCD & Anxiety. Some may think my quietness parallels to a snob. These things used to bother me. But over the years I have learned of something bigger than me. A great God who says I’m treasured & loved. A majestic God who knows exactly how many hairs are on my head. He said my brokenness is forgiven- and I say amen. He says that with Him- all things are possible. This quiet, shy, broken girl has found a voice through writing & sharing. This girl has found love in unexpected places of redemption & grace. The coolest thing about what I found is that it’s for everyone. Love that covers all blemishes & insecurities. No one has to be bound up by the flesh & measuring up to what others expect. Jesus rescued me & you from all that mess. We only have to choose.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment