photo NavFB_zpsyg9qeqhv.png photo NavPin_zpsle15ezua.png photo NavIG_zpssq1xm6ek.png photo NavBL_zpszvut4v4s.png


Thursday, May 14, 2015

Capable

I like to think I’m capable and able on my own, but I’m not. My flesh is fickle and disappointing. I try to trust in what I see or know. I want to forgo the unseen, I want to grasp what I want, NOW. Is it okay to say that I get frustrated with God? because I do. And I know he can handle my lack of understanding and knowledge. And because he can handle my incapacity, I find by surrendering my labors to Him I’m able. Able to push on and keep fighting the good fight. Somewhere between my inability and the mysteries of God I find hope. The kind of hope that aspires to live for the unseen and watch His beauty unfold. And as I push on, I become more and more grateful that He is capable of anything.  

No comments :

Post a Comment